Tuesday, November 27, 2007

starting again

so its been awhile since my last blog post and i realized that i needed to get back on the horse. i had been having a hard time coming up with new topics just using the class discussions as a source. ive decided to start blogging about life in general and my everyday happenings. today started off fantastically, with 8 oclock econ. it only lasted about 30-40 minutes because we are making our end of the semester presentations, which i still need to finish by the way. then i found my self on facebook "keeping in touch with friends" but really just looking for a little validation in the form of notifications. after i finished, i made my way to wismer for some food where i was pleasantly surprised to find old Boz. i had a nice little chat with him discussion hollywood producers and whether or not they were indeed communists. one thing i can say about ursinus is that i have met and made friends with very interesting and different people than i am used to knowing. breakfast was followed by french, which is especially difficult on tuesdays and thursdays because i have to wake up so early for econ. well i slept and ate and went to sculpture for the rest of my daylight hours. sculpture was also shortened for me because i hadnt had a chance to purchase my materials for the final project. i spent my time planning my project rather than actually fabricating it. i feel like i will be running out of time with this project due to the number of other assignments i have due at the end of the semester. i got a ride to lowes to buy my materials and got a chance to talk with the Rev about our hometowns and dealing with some of the scum that inhabit them. it was a stimulating discussion about how some people just dont know how to keep it real. so i got some of my materials and now im here writing this blog post. and while writing this i am remembering all the shit i have to do and it is managing to drag my until recently high spirits down. oh well, i do work so i will get to some of that shortly before the rest of the nights festivities. and oh yes there will be festivities. i promise my life is not as boring as all this, but i am forced by good conscience to omit certain details about my daily adventures.

No comments: